Terms and Conditions
By accessing, using or joining the Iranian Canadian Association of Entrepreneurs (ICAE) website as a visitor or as an ICAE member, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Member agrees to pay the annual fees established for its Membership Class, as may be amended from time to time in accordance with the Bylaws.
- Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our activity and membership process or posting any information on the ICAE website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the service descriptions or other content available on the ICAE website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- All content available on the ICAE website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of ICAE, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the ICAE website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of ICAE, our affiliates, our licensors or our partners, in Canada and other countries, and are protected by Canadian and international trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the ICAE website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
- We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the ICAE website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
- We are not responsible for the content of any off-ICAE website pages or any other websites linked to or from the ICAE website. Links appearing on the ICAE website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us. Your linking to or from any off- ICAE website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-ICAE website pages or any other websites linked to or from the ICAE website.
- You will not use groups or comments to paste any information that is or is likely to be, discriminatory, hateful, false, inaccurate, threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, harassing, profane, sexually-oriented, invasive of a person’s privacy, liable to incite racial hatred, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or otherwise be a breach of the law.
- You will show respect and courtesy at all times to other users.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the ICAE website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the ICAE website. Your continued use of the ICAE website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the ICAE website.
- You must not make a posting that would be technically harmful (including, without limitation hacking, the introduction of computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software) and you agree not to use the groups or comments for spamming.
- Any posting only gives the views of the author of the posting and does not reflect necessarily the views of ICAE and therefore you agree that we cannot and will not be held responsible for the contents, accuracy or validity of the postings in any manner whatsoever.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your postings.
- You agree that ICAE will remove any material it chooses entirely at its discretion and without the prior consent of the author.
- If you think any post breaches these terms, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to remove the postings within a reasonable time. If ICAE determines removal is necessary, the removal will be manual so may not take place immediately.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. ICAE will, at all times, follow the requirements of all applicable Canadian privacy legislation.
- We may collect, store, and use personal information in connection with your membership and for communications from us our members and suppliers until you revoke such consent in writing.
- We may collect, store, and use the following non-confidential business information in connection with Business or Allied Memberships: address, phone number, email, fax number, industry, business activities, description of the business, special offers provided by the business member, date of incorporation or registration, number of employees, and publicly available constating documents. This information will be viewable in the members’ area of our ICAE website and will be viewable by the general public.
- We can live stream and record our events such as webinars if permission is granted by the presenter. By registering and submitting our events registration forms via our website, Zoom, any kind of live streaming platforms or any social media, you authorize us for streaming, recording, archiving of ICAE offline and online presentations and events and also publishing them on any online and social media channels.
- Force Majeure: Neither ICAE nor Member shall be liable hereunder by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder on account of strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labour conditions, earthquakes or any other cause which is beyond the reasonable control of such party.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.