Topic: Canadian Startup Ecosystem, its structure and Investment Opportunities
Presentation Language: Farsi
Lecturer: Sepehr Asadian.
Upon completion of the session, the audience will be aware of the following:
- Innovation Ecosystem – Main Structure and Elements
- Canadian Innovation Ecosystem main players
- Startup’s growth Path
- Investment and Fundraising in the Innovation Ecosystem
- Angel Investors/Groups. vs. Venture Capitals
- The Best Startup to invest
- How to convince the investor in fund our Startup
- I want to be an entrepreneur, what is next?
- I want to be an investor, what is next?
Method of Delivery:
Lecture and interaction (formal presentation)
- What is the Innovation Ecosystem?
- Innovation Ecosystem Characters
- Fund Raising Resources and Tools
- Angel Investment and Venture Capital investment
- Investment Assessment Tools
- Investment Opportunity Assessment
- Grow your business by raising funds
Date: Monday – December 09th, 2019
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Welcome Centre, 9325 Yonge Street #31a, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0A8 (Click here for location map)